WPS offers specialist technical surveillance, a unique approach to monitoring in process construction activities. Developed utilising aspects of auditing, it adopts a right to left approach, by commencing with the review with the ‘in situ’ material and then proceeding on to review of process, procedures and supporting records to demonstrate conformance to the requirements.
This type of surveillance has been successfully applied on projects exceeding $4b and can be adapted to any functional discipline.
Key aspects of specialist surveillance is the ability to quickly identify deficiency relating to:
- Product quality and durability
- Identification and traceability
- Accuracy of construction quality records
- Training, competency and awareness
- Control of production and service provision
- Supervision and validation of sub-contracted work
- Verification process